Last week the objective was SELF HOM. Children were aware of the term HOM and were eager to know more about the same. We started with working on understanding what is HOM. The next twenty odd minutes was pouring out of the list. Here is some of the things that they shared.
- It is a habit.
- It is a home for mind things.
- It is what we use every time.
- It is about being sad, happy and excited.
- It is about doing what I want.
- It is something very wired and confusing.
- It is about knowing more about it and working on it this week
With these thoughts children moved ahead on their path of the unknown. Few to know more about HOM, few to be with their thoughts and few to forget about HOM for the moment.