Visiting and staying at Campus with Aarohi community is a wonderful way to start / enrich your family’s OpenLearning, HomeSchooling, UnSchooling Journey.
It is also a great way for teenagers and their parents to experience CoVersity.
What Aarohi offers is a space, an environment, a culture of open doing and learning. This typically leads to you not only exploring many things but more importantly exploring, knowing and discovering oneself.
You would have an almost infinite choice of what to do – right from playing music to reading and writing literature to exploring nature, doing adventure, playing all kinds of games, doing drama or dance or making things from electronics to masonry to carpentry to making friends others or with pets or doing art or photography or bake cakes and breads or do barbecue or grow vegetables and work in the fields or gaze into skies into eternity …or simply do nothing!
You experience a culture of open doing and learning. This typically leads to you not only exploring many things but more importantly exploring, knowing and discovering oneself. Add to this the flavor of community living – which is a transformative journey for many of us.
- SOME NOTES
- You as a family (Either both or altleast one parent with Children) choose any of the above weeks as your starting stay-week. For first week – the option of only child coming to campus is NOT available.
- After one week the Child / Parent can extend stay by one or two weeks in which either the whole family can stay or only the child(ren).
- The experiencing week is for families or adults who are:
- Wanting to explore Open learning / CoVersity
- Interested in Joining Aarohi / CoVersity
- Already doing or interested in open learning or homeschooling or unschooling
- Wanting to do internship with Aarohi
- Please note: stay visits have to be planned a minimum of one week in advance – please do not book or push us for a visit just a few days before a Monday.
- If you need some clarifications before registering – connect with Leela of Aarohi on Whatsapp: 99009-62936
CONTRIBUTION for STAY: Aarohi, being a charitable trust, has no source of income and hence expenses incurred on maintaining the campus, staff, food, stay have to be borne by all, including the guests.
Kindly plan your contribution for five days based on any amount within this sliding scale
₹7,000 to ₹10,000 for the week per person.
For children below 7 years ₹3,000 to ₹5,000
You can do payment either in advance or when you’re at the campus
Payment options click here.
TO REGISTER for a STAY-VISIT:
It is required that you have attended at least one online Saturday meet-up on Open Learning before you come for a visit. Ping us on whatsapp for zoom link for meet-up.
After filling up the registration form below
> you will receive a confirmation via email and some important links to go through
>> As a family please go through the Visiting Aarohi presentation
>> Check FAQs below
Guest Visit Registration Form (Use this link if form below is not appearing properly):