Train security codes
- On the platform, stay in groups of 2-3.
- On the platform, stay behind yellow line.
- While getting inside the train or waiting on the platform, do not run in panic or excitement.
- Once you get inside the train, do not run, stay together and search for space to sit.
- Inside the train do not, hang, run or jump etc. Sit in your place.
- Take care of co-passengers by talking softly and not hurting them.
- If standing, hold something.
- If changing space, going to toilet, getting up for any other reason – inform adult.
- While getting down from the train stay in the group 2-3.
- No talking to strangers or taking things from other.
- If wanting to buy any snacks, buy from vendor coming inside the train only and do not get down to buy from the station.
- Walk in group of 2-3 on platform to reach the parking.
- If you are getting late, please do not call again and again to the faculty/ adult. Just come and if the train is late you will catch us.
- Or do not call parents if the kids have not reached in time. If the train is late, kids will join.
- Do not stand at the gate, not peep out of window. Sit in your place.
- Do not throw plastic outside the train, making place dirty by throwing murmura, chips or biscuits.
- Carry spill proof water bottle to take care of others.
- If anyone is touching or holding or talking to you or pulling cheeks or asking for your address or phone number or any other information – say STOP or inform adult with you.
Connect with us, if you have any concern, thought or doubt
By Bhavana, Aayush and Yahsas