EBAANSH Describing –The name of the waterfall is Metre falls most of the locals know it as metre, a huge waterfall and a lot of fun jumping over the stones going in the water, there were multiple small ponds, different sizes of rocks huge, and even small, got some amazing photos. You can easily spend half your day with your group having your meals there. It was pretty much fun spending our day there wanted to stay more. Overall it was an amazing place surrounded by wildlife such as a mini jungle on either side of the waterfall and some small animals and insects such as chameleons and frogs.
EKAANSH recommending for Safety:
1. Carry some bandages, soframycine, and cotton with you.
2. Check with the villagers if there was any elephant trespassing.
3. There were some thorns, bugs/amphibians, and slippery rocks so I recommend wearing shoes.
4. Some places the water looked deceptive so check the surface with a stick for the depth of the water
5. I recommend going with a group so that if there is an emergency, there is someone to help you.
HIREN SHARING – thoughts and feelings
First, Ekaansh thought why are we even going to the waterfall. Drive and then walk, but after we reached there omg it was worth going. We didn’t even want to come back. Hiren sharing “Me and Ratnesh Holding hands with rocks. Whole group pulling me up on the rock”. Achalesh thought “wow, we are going to water fall, and it was super fun”.
We went to a waterfall. I will tell you what we ate. We packed bananas, guavas, and buns. We even made peanuts spread. We also took a mischance. We also found were chips called “i phone & cinder boy”. We head tea with biscuits.
ROUTE DOCUMENTD BY AVANI
Kelmangalam > Denkankottai > Salivaram > Arulalam > Bhuthattikotai
Inspired by this blog – we decided to make a blog about our experience.