Aarohi-X is Aarohi Community extended to your home.
~ Your needs are to stay connected with the concept of open learning, the possibility of a collaborative space for the family, a space to share what the family is doing, and facilitation guidance.
~ You join online from anywhere.
~ Weekly facilitation sessions, community sessions, one to one guidance available as you require, open collaboration opportunities like workshops, jobs, projects etc.
~ You contribute a fixed amount.
~ Your entry is simple – you join the Saturday meetup, if you like the concept join the community and make your financial contributions.
It is all about open learning with a community by connecting, collaborating and co-supporting.
We, with all the existing children and parents, have co-created a community format of Aarohi:
1.Some have the need to share, connect, stimulate, and value-add to each other – this is done with weekly community sessions like opening and closing circles, and using the Discord server to share interests, visions, plans, work, reflections etc.
2.Some have the need to do things together, learn from others, or to teach – they drive the Collaboration space – meeting as per small group requirements.
One popular club is the Parenting Circle – which parents use to share notes, journeys and seek support on a weekly basis.
3. Also, groups initiate projects, courses, workshops, or sometimes just join online to simply chill out with each other.
4. Some have the need for guidance and mentoring – hence Coaching Space is available where any community member can support one-2-one or one can also seek support of Aarohi Facilitators.
5. Some have the need to have exposure with the world – so we have scheduled events like Jaatre (meeting people from around the world), workshops, travel trips, and other get-togethers etc.
Please realize that the whole online community is driven by individual members / families based on their needs. Families are welcome to join Aarohi-X Community any time of the year.
Any Aarohi-X family can visit and stay and be part of the Campus life for any number of weeks – obviously as per campus calendar.
To join Aarohi-X – Start the process by:
Attending multiple Saturday meet-ups on Open Learning (if not already registered, register here ) – to understand both open learning and Aarohi in detail.
Optional is to do a stay-visit for a week (whole family) to experience open learning and community life at campus.
Go through loads of blogs to understand the working and learning at Aarohi campus.
Once you are ready to join – simply connect with us to get the joining link.
Aarohi is a trust and not-for-profit. It runs on contributions by various families to cover the costs of its working – especially to cover the cost of families and children who cannot afford learning opportunities and resources. This is why the contribution is indicated in the form of a sliding scale.
Families join Aarohi-at-Campus at any point of the year (except May) and join for a year.
For the whole family – Contribution for the year for Aarohi-X would be in the sliding scale of is ₹36K to ₹45K
You are required to pay the entire amount at the start since it legitimizes your commitment and also, helps us manage finances better.
If any Aarohi-X family wants to visit Campus (as per campus calendar) – they can do so by using stay booking form and contribution for stay would be as per sliding scale of ₹7K to ₹12K per family per week.
If you wish to discuss financial contribution, please feel free to get in touch with Ratnesh (98450-45833).
Being an inclusive community, we strongly believe finance should never be a hindering factor for anyone to be part of Aarohi Community. So, if any family has severe financial constraints, they can discuss with the finance team at the time of joining. Aarohi wants all families to be able to be part of the Aarohi community and CoVersity irrespective of their financial position.
- One child can be part of AT-CAMPUS, while another (sibling) can be part of Aarohi-X (no separate financial contribution – since by being part of At-Campus the family is automatically part of Aarohi-X
- One child can be part of COVERSITY, while another (sibling) can be part of Aarohi-X (no separate financial contribution – since by being part of CoVersity the family is automatically part of Aarohi-X
- Parents, are by default, in all cases part of Aarohi-X