- Join Us
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
Visit to O-campus
Submitted by aditi on 20 February, 2013 - 23:53
We invite all the children to experience O-campus. The objective is to experience O-campus and live together.
The plan - Leave on 7th March, Thursday morning by train and come back on Friday 8th March, evening by train. Some children who do not want to stay overnight can come back with Girija and Mary the same day (7th March).
Travel plan -
- Reach Geniekids by 6:30am on 7th March, Thursday. 2013. Ratnesh and Vishal will drop all the children and Faculty (Girija and Mary) at railway station and take care of rest of the travel plan.
- Parents to pick children from Bypanahalli railway station at 6:30pm on 8th March, Friday, 2013.
- Children leaving on Thursday- The pick up time form Bypanahalli railway station at 6:30pm on 7th March, Thursday, 2013.
- Bangalore to Kelmangalam - Train details - 56514 Bangalore Nagore Passenger BYPL 07:42 KMLM 08:47 1h 5m
- Kelmangalam to Bangalore - Train details - 56513 Nagore-Bangalore Passenger KMLM 16:31 BYPL 18:19 1h 48m
Proposed schedule - 7th March
- 10 to 11am : Breakfast and and settle
- 11 to 12pm : Treasure hunt
- 12 to 1pm : Your choice
- 1 to 2 pm - Lunch
- 2 to 3pm indoor games
- 3 to 6 pm - Explore o– campus. You can go for rock climbing, water the trees, plant new tress, play on the rocks, paint the building, make murals with stones or unused stationery, make design on the wall with broken tile..............or just relax or have fun or do what interest you.
- 6 to 8 am Dinner and bath
- 8 to 9 am - Sunshine,
- 9:30 am - Read books, chat or goodnight
- 7 am – good morning
- 7 to 8 am - Milk with lots of chit chat on the dreams we see
- 8 to 10 am- Sports at O-campus or just explore the morning in the O-campus
- 10 to 1 pm – Cooking together or just have fun playing with each other.
- 1 – 2 pm – lunch
- 2 to 3 pm – reflection
- 3 to 3:30 - pack up and leave
- 3:30 pm – bye bye to catch train
Things you bring
- Sleeping bag, a cap, water bottle (must)
- Your change of clothes, torch, night suit, personal toiletries and medicines (desirable)
- Your choice of dry snack to share with all. (recommended)
Please confirm your attendance. Looking forward to be with all of you
Asawari-Astha- Bhavana-Dhrupad- Samarth -Yashas-Aditi-Namrata