- At Campus
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
As a regular child
Aarohi is NOT a school. It is a learning community and any child can be part of the community for any amount of time.
At O campus any child can join at ANYTIME (any month of the year)
- Minimum age is 2years and maximum is 24years.
- Actually age per se not a issue at Aarohi. For a child to be using O-Campus as week boarding (Monday to Friday) - at any age - we prefer the child to be more than 6years. However, this is not strict and would depend upon the readiness of child / parent - for the child to stay at the O-campus. Obviously, for children wanting to come only during day this is not a constraint. If you have any doubts about age - pl come and stay at O campus for few days, few weeks ... experience both Aarohi and O campus and discuss and explore various options with us.
- If you want to be associated with aarohi as an adult (work as facilitator, do volunteering, do something part time, etc) see this page.
Aarohi Admission Process:
- Go through the various presentations, videos and pages on this website to get good basic understanding about Aarohi.
If what you read interests you, then call and talk to Ratnesh. This call is usually to get a quick sync-in on Aarohi philosophy and life at O campus, get brief response to immediate doubts and set up your visit to O campus. This is typically via phone (+91-98450-45833) or skype / google hangout (use contact us form).
- The next obvious step is to visit the O campus - this could be for few hours - what you will get is to see the campus (physical infrastructure) and meet Ratnesh or Aditi and talk to them in detail - get responses to most of your questions. Recommended - bring your children along!
- When, after knowing Aarohi and visiting O campus, you are interested in joining Aarohi - then it is highly recommended that you come and stay at O campus for few days - preferably a week or more. You can do this either during holidays via summer / winter camps or during working year via experiencing aarohi.
- Now that you have experienced life at Aarohi O campus - its time to decide: If Yes, email the Admission Questionnaire (AQ) to us. Please put your responses into an email and send it to us. We expect both parents to participate in this important step.
- After AQ - come (both parents with the children) for a final one to one meeting with either Ratnesh or Aditi. This meeting is to understand in depth - Freedom and Responsibility @ Aarohi of the child and the parents. Also understand Facilitation @ Aarohi. This meeting is to understand the role each one will play in your child's learning journey.
- You also fill up the registration & declaration form (download it here) and pay the financial contribution.