- Join Us
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
Quiz on learning at Aarohi
All questions are true or false. Each question carries one mark unless specified. Every 10th question carries a bonus 5 marks. All questions are in first person.
- I can come to Aarohi O campus whichever day I want and take a holiday whenever I want.
- For me to learn my behaviour has to be impeccable.
- Documentation of my reflection is important because that is how my parents will know what I am learning at Aarohi.
- Many guests or experts will visit aarohi and it is my duty to learn from all of them.
- Self learning means I have to learn by myself - you cannot ask somebody to teach me.
- I can play football whole day.
- If I bring some resource from home, I do not need to take care of it at Aarohi, since it does not belong to Aarohi.
- If I want I can learn something outside Aarohi say by working with an office or an uncle or aunty.
- In a day, I can decide what I want to learn or do. I can even do nothing.
- There are no fans in Aarohi.
- Reflection is important because that is the only way to internalise learning.
- It is facilitator's job to teach me what i need to learn.
- If something is important to be learned, somebody at Aarohi will ensure that I learn it.
- At aarohi it is not okay to take an online course, though we can learn from youtube videos.
- We do planning in the morning so that all know what exactly we are doing during the day.
- I have to prepare for any exams by myself.
- I must master what I start to learn.
- If I want I can give 10th exam while being at Aarohi.
- Disciplining committee can punish me if they find me guilty.
- I cannot grow moustache at Aarohi.
- It is okay to leave any goal in between (and not necessarily complete it).
- Aarohi has specified 35 abilities which I have to develop.
- Even a child at Aaorhi can announce a course and teach others.
- I cannot do mistakes which may lead to wastage of resources.
- I need to be good at English if I want to be at Aarohi.
- I can play video games whole day.
- KAA trips are for tourism and they are like group holidays.
- Learning something from textbooks is not acceptable.
- If I make mistakes, somebody here will correct me.
- I need to take bath everyday at Aarohi.
Few bonus questions:
Bonus 1) If I cannot understand something, I not intelligent.
Bonus 2) If I do only hands on work, I a not learning.
Bonus 3) Instead of seeking help, its better to be independent.