- At Campus
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
Individual workshop for parents
PREPARING CHILDREN FOR SEXUALITLY
would cover both:
sexual awareness / understanding (what is commonly known as sex-education)
as well as
Empowering children against sexual abuse
e session and upon registration you will get the joining info
For session preparation
First See these two (hilarious) videos
Also think about these questions:
- What are your views about sexuality?
- What are some of your beliefs? (make a long list)
- What kind of emotions you go though when faced with topics related to sexuality? How do you deal with it?
- What are your views about teaching children about sexuality?
- What is the difference between sex-education and preparing children about sexuality?
- What all would you like the children to be prepared about? - draw up a wish list.
- What do you do when your or any child asks an "embarrassing question" related to sexuality? - think of some of your examples.
- How have you ensured that your child is sexually SAFE (from abuse)
(these two focused on child sexual abuse)