- At Campus
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
How to reach O Campus
- On Google maps - click here or see below
- Address: Aarohi Campus, Survey No 1032/2, Opposite Govt Model School, Between Bodichipalli and Hanumantpura Village, Near Kelamangalam, Uddanapalli link road (shown as Denkanikottai--Shoolagiri link road on google maps), Hosur Taluk, District Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu, 635113
- Three passenger trains from Bangalore stop at Kelamangalam - this trains are bound towards Dharmapuri / Salem.
- Click here to know Trains to reach Kelamangalam railway station (we are 2kms away from Kelamangalam railway stn). (Return trains see here)
To reach campus from Rly station or bus stand - Call (for auto) Baba Jaan at 9600-537-451 or Azgar at 99440-33150 (they know the directions to the campus - and typically charge in the range of Rs110/-)
- There are more trains to Hosur (google pl) - and from Hosur (16km) you can catch an Auto or bus.
If travelling from Bangalore (Majestic or KG Bus stand) or any other area - catch a bus / auto for Madivala bus stop (Police station) or Silk board and from there catch a bus to Hosur.
From any city down south (from Chennai or any other city in TN or Kerala - Pl reach Hosur.
- From Hosur to Kelamangalam - use Bus (Bus no 4 or 12 or 20 or 44 or a private bus) or Auto (Rs400) - (for auto call Baba Jaan at 9600-537-451)
By Road from Bangalore
Brief directions for road travel from Bangalore are below (for Detailed directions click here)
From Silk board junction, after the long elevated flyover on Hosur road (toll gate), go past Narayana Hrudayalaya, over the chandapura flyover and below railway bridge etc till you reach the Attibelle flyover. The flyover is approx 8km from elevated road toll booth. (this flyover is easy to identify as you will see a huge steel roof structure on your right which is the sales tax post.
- Go below attibele flyover and take right turn under the flyover. (if required ask "which way to TVS factory?")
- After couple of Km from flyover, you meet a Y fork, keep to left - after few km you reach TVS factory
- After TVS factory another 2.5 kms second ”Y” junction - again keep to left.
- You get four-cross roads after 1km - Continue straight.
- Another 2 kms another four cross roads junction - continue straight. You are now on the Rayakottai road.
- After about 13 kms you get the next four cross road junction -take left on Uddanapalli link road. After taking left turn within 50mtrs you see an Indian Oil petrol pump on your left.
- One km ahead you get a railway under bridge.
- After 1.7 kms on your left you will see the big building of Govt. Model Hr Sec School and opposite to that on your right - a bigger building of Govt. Polytechnic. 200m ahead of these two buildings you will see - on your right - our green gate beckoning you to our O-Campus with lots of silver oak trees on a hill side.
- Pl note our gate is mostly locked - you will have to call us from there for us to help you in.
By Road from Chennai or places down south
- If coming from Chennai or from Krishnagiri - Take a left turn for Uddanapalli at Shoolagiri (at the flyover before McDonald) and from Udanapalli take road to Kelamangalam and at 5.5km you will see Aarohi campus on left, while Govt. Model School will be seen on your right.
- If coming from Salem side (Dharmapuri) - preferably - take Palacode - Raikota route and when reach Kelamangalam - four road crossing - take a right on Uddanapalli link road. After taking left turn within 50mtrs you see an Indian Oil petrol pump on your left. One km ahead you get a railway under bridge. After 1.7 kms on your left you will see the big building of Govt. Model Hr Sec School and opposite to that on your right - with silver oak trees on a hill side, you will see Aarohi (Our green gate is 100mts ahead of Govt. School).
If you need Taxi from Bangalore or Hosur - Call Sridharan at 93623-10386