- Join Us
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
STAGE ONE – Explore the concept of Punctuation
KGQ's - Key Guiding Questions
- What is Punctuation?
- How are punctuation and regulation of flow are similar?
- How are they different?
- What is the basic concept of punctuation?
- Where all do I see punctuation?
- What is the need of punctuation?
- Have I ever read the text without punctuation?
- Is it really that reading or writing will make a difference If I do not have punctuation?
- How the punctuation would have come in existence?
- Where is the root of punctuation - the word?
- What all words do I see with starting "pun"?
- How do I see punctuation in "nature, science., music, people, myself, maths, visuals, .........various MI".
Explore the concept - Where all do I meet REGULATION in my life - Traffic signal, Schedule, Food, friends, music, TV ?
- Think of traffic scenes – act out or just describe the regulation.
- Look at your body and see what all regulations happen in your body?
- Where all do you hear regulation when you sing? Listen to the song (rap song breathless song) and explore regulation
- Look at numbers – 1, 1,000, 10,000, 2,34,575,763,91 explore regulation
- How all do you listen regulation in speaking? Listen to any and explore regulation
- Where all do you see regulation in Nature? Think of river, mountains, flow of liquid, mixing of substance, air, flying……………
- Look at any picture and explore regulation in the way it is made
- Can you think of more places where do you see, feel or hear regulation – while you work, while your parents work, while you sleep, while you eat……………….
Stage 2 – Explore about Punctuation
- Read about Punctuation.
- Read the story of Ta-cumba– Explore the role of punctuation marks in the text. - click here for the origional story
- Read Hindi story - explore the role of punctuation marks in the text.
- Make bodily symbols for each punctuation in the text. Take punctuation cards. Now read aloud – every time you reach that symbol – make bodily symbol. If you do not make give one card to the reader? Make your own games with the cards.
- Decorate the punctuation symbols in the book.
- Write your own story - take punctuations for b'day party
- Write your own explanation about Punctuations.
- Write what questions come in your mind when you think about punctuation.
- Collect pictures and objects which look like punctuation marks to you and add your creation in the kit.
- About Punctuation – Dictionary meaning, History, Hindi Punctuation, what is punctuation about punctuation.
- Story book of Ta-cumba
- Hindi story
- Punctuation cards
- Punctuation book to decorate
- A empty box to keep pictures and objects which looks like punctuation marks.