- At Campus
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
Welcome to Aarohi. An exciting learning journey lies ahead of us, as we look forward to making time spent in Aarohi a meaningful and enjoyable one for your child. Every year we feel we are starting Aarohi again - churning of thoughts on systems, process, facilitation, learning and methodologies goes on. We request new and old all parents to go through all the documents.
This joining document gives you information to begin your journey in Aarohi this year.
For all information exchange and smooth flow of the program we rely heavily on emails. It is imperative that you receive all the emails. Kindly acknowledge the first email sent to you – for us to be sure that you are receiving emails from Aarohi. Email to us at email@example.com
Stationery, text books and other resources - Stationery, books and all other resources are available at Aarohi. In itself child does not need to purchase any books or any other resource etc. However, If child needs any specific resource like workbooks, or text books or wants to brings any personal resource or stationery etc - child is most welcome.
Aarohi Library Books - Every child can issue up to 2 books. Children can issue books on any day and take books home.Child brings TWO note books/diary from home - to be used as follows:
- 1) Communication Diary - Keep one exclusive diary or note book with child to communicate. We use this diary to send you any message or receive any message though the child. Specially when your child shares any need, concern with you, write and share with us - we would also listen to the child and write what child shares with us.
- 2) Reflection Journal - Child uses this to record daily and weekly reflection. The typically stays at Aarohi only, unless child want to carry it every week to home.
Absence From Aarohi - Inform us via mail/phone in case of a planned or unplanned absence from Aarohi. It is advised that if an infectious/viral medical condition is detected, that the child does not attend campus until it is safe to come as advised by your Doctor.
Food - In general children eat at campus. There is no need to carry any food items - except for any personal choices. Child, if traveling by train on Monday morning, may need to carry a snack/breakfast.
Uniform - Aarohi does not have any prescribed uniform for its children.
Clothes and Footwear - Comfortable, daily wear clothes are recommended, and not anything new or expensive. At Aarohi children play with paints, clay, sand/mud etc. Please do NOT have your child wear any gold / diamond or expensive jewelry. Also please avoid hanging ear rings, finger rings, neck chains etc.
Shoes, Strap sandals and home slippers are must at campus.
- Coming to Campus - every Monday - Either aarohi facilitator or Parents (by turn) drop kids at campus either by Sunday evening or Monday morning - by train or by car.
- Going back - on Friday evening with one faculty/adult (from Campus). Pick up at Byappanahalli railway station at the timing of the evening train.
- If child misses the regular travel schedule, check if someone is traveling to O-campus on any other day. Parents can directly drop the child at campus. Inform us about your travel plan.