- Join Us
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
Aarohi works on cost based model - which means financial contribution is based on expenses incurred. Since Aarohi is a charitable trust, contribution does not include any profit component. Budgeting and Account books are open and available for parents to comment / suggest to improve cost efficiency.
Aarohi is open to when and how much you are part of it. Everything is flexible and open. Use the chart below to get an idea of the financial contribution. The following figures are for year June 2018 to April 2019:
INDICATED FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION
(1) Child joins Aarohi for one year, as a regular child, June - April (11 months): Rs 1,30,000/-
(2) Child joins Aarohi after June and till April, as a regular child: Rs 13,000/- (X number of months)
(3) Child joins Aarohi for one term of 5 weeks (or few terms): Rs 20,000/- (X number of Terms)
(4) Child (or parent) joins Aarohi for few days / few weeks: Rs 800/- per day per adult or child > 7rs (Consider Rs400/- per day for children <7yrs)
- If you want to try out Aarohi for few weeks or one term - initially you can pay on weekly or term basis and then if the child decides to continue for the year - we adjust the amount paid against the total amount for the year.
- When child joins aarohi as a regular child - you pay for one whole year (June to April) and then child comes as per child's wish (child can come regularly, stay weekends, take off whenever the child wants etc.). This payment is typically done in June or first month of joining.
- Donation towards Construction and Development: This is a voluntary donation towards construction cost of campus and development of infrastructure. This would vary from Rs Zero to One Lakh per year. Pl note that Aarohi campus is developed using crowd sourcing and parents are major contributors - them being the major beneficiaries. Hence, we solicit donations from parents every year.
1) Is the above figures final - are there any chance of relaxing the above?
Please realise above is BASED on the ACTUAL cost we incur - so any relaxation for any child would mean additional financial burden.
However, The ability to pay full contribution is NOT a criterion for admission. For parents who cannot afford, Aarohi is keen to collaborate with parents to find ways to support them financially. The inability to not pay the amount should not be the reason for any child/ family to join Aarohi. What is more important to Aarohi is that you value open learning for their child.
2) Is sponsorship possible for a needy child
When parents belong to a economic background where it is just not possible to contribute the above financially and cases where it is possible for us to look for sponsorship from organisations or individuals - in such cases we would together (team aarohi and child's parents) solicit financial sponsorship. We already had one child coming from nearby village who qualified for such sponsorship (in 2014-15).
For parents who can afford a higher contribution - we welcome additional financial support - as in - sponsoring other children.
3) Can we pay the contribution towards Aarohi expenses or Campus expenses in parts?
We expect all parents to pay the full contribution in advance - by 10th June 2017.
If you really need to pay in parts - discuss with us - we are somewhat hesitant as in past this has led to a lot of unnecessary followup and even financial burden on us. Please use this option if you really have no other option.
4) Can we give the donation towards Construction & Development in parts?
Surely. What we request is that at the time of admission you specify the donation amount and payment plan - this helps us in planning the construction & development activity.
5) What if the child is joining in-between the year - after June-2016? What if the child is withdrawn in-between the year - is the contribution refunded?
New Child joining in the middle of the year - you pay contribution from the month of joining - till April-2019.
When any child leaves (before the end of Aarohi's budgeting year, which is April 2018) - you pay for the leaving month + two additional months. (example: child leaving in Oct 2017 pays for Nov and Dec also at the time of leaving). Any contribution for remaining months, would be refunded.
Pl note donations for construction and development are not refunded, since they are by definition donations :-)