- Join Us
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
Aarohi is NOT a school - hence we do not have any concept like selection or rejection - all children are welcome. The questionnaire below is ONLY to understand your thought process (not to judge / evaluate) - hence pl share frank thoughts.
There are two questionnaires - one for parents and one for child / children to fill up (individually).
(Totally 10 questions) Please write in as much detail as you want – all details expressed here will be kept confidential and will not be used for any other purpose except for knowing the child and his or her family better. Both parents can write together or send a separate response. Please copy-paste your responses into an email or attach a PDF or word file and email to: aarohi at aarohilife.org
Child's Name & Age
- What Home, informal and formal education your child has received till now. Give a detailed account of same including what has benefited your child, what has not.
- What according to you is the purpose of education?
- What kind of education are you looking for your child? (a kind of dream education which will fulfill the above purpose). What all specifically is the role of the school in this dream education?
- What according to you are your objectives / role as a parent? How is this aligned to the purpose of education? What you think is your role in child’s education?
- Describe your child in about 100 words - what kind of person he or she is?
- What are the reasons you would like Aarohi for your child’s education? Specifically how does Aarohi fulfill #2 and #3 above.
- What all according to you Aarohi will not fulfill? What are your concerns with respect to Aarohi kind of life - education? What according to you could be some issues during or after education at Aarohi?
- What is your understanding of how children learn anything at Aarohi. In what all different ways does it happen?
- What kind of involvement can you commit to your child’s learning at Aarohi. (We demand minimum one week at Aaroi Campus. Please specify what areas can you contribute to the community eg Art, Music, History, Programing, Making things, Construction, Gardening, Cooking, etc).
- What are some of the priorities for you, as a family, in life - talk about the top three.
(Totally 5 questions) Strictly to be filled in by the child. Parents do not impose, add or modify the child thoughts with your thoughts. Parents for younger children can transcribe for the child.
Child, please share in as much detail as you want – all details expressed here will be kept confidential and will not be used for any other purpose except for knowing your thoughts. If siblings joining, each child to write response separately. Parents to copy-paste child's responses into an email or attach a PDF or word file and email to: aarohi at aarohilife.org
Child's Name & Age
- Why would you like to Join Aarohi?
- What & How according to you learning happens in Aarohi?
- What all you plan to explore, do and accomplish at Aarohi?
- What are some of your doubts, apprehensions and anxieties with respect to your joining and staying at Campus?
- How do you learn, What is your style of learning something - exploring by self, from books/videos, from a teacher, from friends, doing it, etc - write in detail.