- At Campus
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
Submitted by aditi on 8 November, 2016 - 21:39
Explored Mindfulness on Awareness. We began with understanding three zones of awareness
- Awareness of the outside world....includes what you hear, see, feel, also includes where is your attention on (others around you) ?
- Awareness of the inside world...what you feel Inside, how is your stomach responding, where do you feel tightness when you are stuck and so on.
- Awareness of the activity... imagining, planning, remembering, anticipating the future, being with the work. Throughout the day be aware where is your awareness?
The whole exercise made us aware that
- We are often not aware, being aware helped us
- Many times we are not conscious of what we are aware of, choosing helped us
- And many times we also become slave of one kind of awareness, avoiding helped us