- Join Us
- Know Us
- Support Us
- About Us
Auntonomy - Wish to do!
Submitted by aditi on 10 June, 2018 - 16:53
Some new, Some old, Some big, Some small…it didn’t matter. The life began with exploring autonomy – the power to make decisions!
The life of each one of us revolved around “what I want to do” – A wish to make own laptop led to opening an old laptop, endless play of table tennis, practicing Guitar, exploring the craft of Macrame, cooking, celebrating bdays, making own schedule for self as well for the community, buying grocery, arranging kitchen sorting resources, setting up our own beds, and encountering a snake and rescuing it, and making a hut, exercising cutting tonnes of vegetables for pav bhaji, knowing about Caperio with Megha in Jaatre, multi lingual story telling, baking, knowing each other, listening to life stories, some meditating, some healing, singing, reading, gardening, drumming safety training…some observing, some trying, some doing, some talking…some clear, some lost and that was the week for us.
- A group of kids singing and practicing classical on top of their voices
- A group of kids playing Table Tennis endlessly (day or night – it didn’t matter)
- A group of people learning and teaching the magic of tieing knots with Macrame
- Kitchen team shopping for grocery for the entire term and exclaiming over the bill
- Resource team setting the campus back to place after a month break
- Adults – some new, some old at the campus meeting together to explore the possibility of “self growth” in parenting and facilitating in sharing circle
- A group of interested adults meeting together to explore the possibility of various outreach programme to connect with the neighbourhood
- And to add the cherry on our cake – A spectacle cobra enetered ourresource room and spotted by a child and then resuced.
And that’s all about the week!